Skip to main content

Bible Study- Get to Know HIM!

I love spending time reading the Bible on a daily basis.  There are times, though, when I want to spend time with other women to dig deeper into God's Word.

God has given Kelly Minter the wonderful gift of writing and teaching.  I have completed two of her Bible studies and will start a third one soon.  I even traveled six hours a few years ago to see her live.  

The studies can be completed on your own or with a group of people.  If it's with a group, someone will need to serve as the "leader," (which is not scary because Kelly provides a leader guide).  You are more of a facilitator in this role instead of a teacher.  

I'm making two recommendations...  

Encountering God- Cultivating Habits of Faith Through Spiritual Disciplines

What Love Is (includes a leader guide at the end of the book)
To learn more about Kelly, visit her website.  

"And day by day, attending the temple together and breaking bread in their homes, they received their food with glad and generous hearts, praising God and having favor with all the people."  Acts 2:46-47

*Contains affiliate links



Popular posts from this blog

A Better Cup of Coffee While Saving You Money

Why spend tons of money on coffee at a "fancy" shop, when you can make your own at home?  Start with purchasing the Krups Coffee Grinder .  Then, purchase your favorite flavor of coffee bean.  I personally love Arriba breakfast blend coffee beans. Experiment with amount, but I have found that 2 heaping tablespoons is perfect for a 12-14 cup coffee pot. Simply grind, place in your coffee pot and enjoy better coffee at a cheaper price.  *Contains affiliate link.

"Go and make disciples of all nations." (Matthew 28:19)

Jesus bracelets from Ryan & Rose make sharing Jesus easy and fun.  Someone gave me a package as a gift and now I keep them on hand to share with others.  They come in 20 different colors patterns and 4 different sizes and are inexpensive.  I love wearing mine because it's a visual reminder that Jesus is always with me.  Order one set (or more) at https://amzn.to/4xuZCwH